Thursday, April 11, 2013

So Long, and Thanks For All the Salmon


 


     After much soul searching and internal debate, I've decided to discontinue my blog. I want to thank you who came here whenever I posted something new, and those who took the time to comment. It was ( and is ) very much appreciated.

     Because I've posted a lot of ( what I feel to be ) really important information, I was able to decide not to delete my blog, but will simply close it to comments and disable the ability for new followers to join. I still get a lot of traffic - especially from Google and Tumblr - so I think people are still looking for this information.


     I tried to walk away last year,  but there was still something holding me to the idea that this whole journey was still the right thing for me. So, I continued. I soldiered on. I still felt like I had something to say.


     That something is gone now, and I realize that my life is elsewhere.


     So thank you again. I hope that you've learned how to eat Clean on your own, and I've helped you to stay motivated.

Good Luck to you.

-M.