Friday, December 21, 2012

Top 10 Ways To Prepare Kale





I have been talking with a long time friend ( *hug* ) about his frequent preparation of kale. Though I live a lot farther South than he does, kale doesn't grace my table...and I'm not entirely sure why. So I've been keeping my eyes peeled for kale recipes to try out. As a winter green, kale is becoming more commonplace in grocery stores.

I found the website ( see link at the bottom of this post ) with the graphic above and a list of 10 interesting things to do with kale - not recipes as much as a recap. I don't think I would have thought of using kale in my quiches - but it's a great idea.

I like this comment on the page: "Overall, kale is a delicious and hearty green. Treat it like spinach and you can substitute it in just about any recipe. Experiment and enjoy!"

Treat it like spinach! A simple concept, but one I didn't even think about.


Top 10 Ways to Prepare Kale