Thursday, December 23, 2010

Book Review: The Best of Clean Eating Magazine Cookbook





I bought myself a Christmas present: The Best of Clean Eating Magazine Cookbook. It's wonderful - bright, clear photography, simple recipes, and really excellent looking Clean food. I will be posting recipes as I try and find them over the course of the next few weeks, so stay tuned. If you want to cook along, buy it from Amazon here: Amazon.com : The Best of Clean Eating Magazine Cookbook.

The recipes here are clear and concise - as I was reading it, there didn't seem to be an odd technique, or anything I couldn't do. I like that there are just as many carnivore -centric recipes as there are vegetarian ones. ( I believe Clean Eating should be a balance of veggies and meats ) and nearly every recipe is accompanied by a photograph.  I think whether you are a beginning Clean Eater, or a life long devotee, you will find recipes you like in this book.