Monday, November 14, 2011
Newstand Alert: Clean Eating Magazine November/December 2011
The newest issue of Clean Eating Magazine is hitting mail boxes and newstands now.
In this month's issue:
- A nice selection of CE pasta sauces on page 15 ( however most of these seem to be "boutique" brands with limited distribution. They might be hard to find in your local store )
- If you aren't a fan of brussel sprouts, you will be after the lovely recipe for roasted sprouts on page 33
- A terrific roundup of CE sides to serve for a really healthy Thanksgiving that won't make you feel you're missing out on anything ( page 43 - and the Souffled Sweet Potatoes on page 51 WILL be made! )
- An interesting take on CE "approved" Christmas cookies. Make some healthy versions of classic cookies. I was thinking Christmas cookies are a thing of the past for me. Maybe not!
- Many great recipes ( like an easy peasy chicken puttanesca, page 95 )