Saturday, March 3, 2012

Congratulations To...




Post #12 - Jennifer!

( Random number generated Mar 3 2012 at 7:12:40 by www.psychicscience.org )

     Unfortunately I couldn't find a number generator that allowed me to post the results as a pic online without paying for it - Urgh! - but trust me, I entered the 23 numbers ( taking the single post I made into the contest out ) and had the generator select a number between 1 and 23. This weirdo psychic network generator was the only one I could find with a time stamp.

Congratulations, Jennifer. You are the winner of my Clean Eating 2 cookbook giveaway.






    Thank you to ALL who posted. I've enjoyed reading your posts; I'll definitely do this again in the future.
Jennifer, please email me at this address: clean eating eve at yahoo dot com ( take out the spaces! ) and we'll coordinate that cookbook getting to you!