- One 15.5-ounce can low-sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 cups medium broccoli florets (about 8 ounces)
- Four 5-ounce salmon fillets, skin removed
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- Kosher salt
DirectionsCombine the beans, 3/4 cup water, hoisin sauce, red pepper flakes and garlic in a large skillet. Top with the broccoli, nestle in the salmon and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Once simmering, cover the skillet and cook until the salmon is flaky and just cooked through and the broccoli is crisp-tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drizzle with lemon juice and sprinkle with cilantro if using. Add salt to taste and serve.
Thanks, Food Network!