I would also use some Clean Eating salad dressings found HERE and HERE
( North, you have my permission to leave the olives out of the recipe. )
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 12 green leaf lettuce leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion tops
- 4 lemon wedges
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat a medium ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes. Turn chicken over. Place pan in oven; bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until done. Remove chicken from pan, and let stand for 5 minutes. Shred chicken, and chill for 30 minutes.
- 3. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Coat a jelly-roll pan with cooking spray. Spread rice in an even layer in pan; chill for 30 minutes.
- 4. Combine remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, juice, and oil in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add chicken, rice, cranberries, and next 5 ingredients (through lettuce) to juice mixture in bowl, and toss gently. Divide the rice mixture evenly among 4 plates, and sprinkle with green onion tops. Serve with lemon wedges.