Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day

Today while you are attending a BBQ, or relaxing by the pool, or shopping...remember that our Independence was hard fought, hard won. Pause to be thankful that you were born in a free country - a country of plenty. A country where ( in general ) you are free to worship and live as you please.

I am ever mindful of how blessed I am, in so many ways. Family, friends, life.




Independence is the gift given to us by our forefathers, the creators of this great nation who fought back against tyranny. It is the gift given to me by my ancestors, bravely traveling across the ocean to an unknown and uncertain future. It is the gift I will give my son, so he can be a successful adult in what is still the best country in the world.

Have a Safe and Blessed 4th of July!