Pea, Broccoli, Zucchini and Feta Pasta Salad
- 1box Plus, Penne - whole grain
- 3 cups organic broccoli ( small florets work best )
- 1 c zucchini, chopped
- 8 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp Prepared Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Honey
- 6 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Organic Peas (frozen)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 8 oz or more Organic Feta Cheese
Directions1. Cook penne in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Add the broccoli florets and chopped zuchinni for the last three minutes of cooking. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil in a small jar with a pinch of salt and pepper. Shake well with lid on.
3. Toss the pasta and broccoli with half of the dressing in a large bowl. Stir in the peas and red pepper flakes and leave to cool.
4. Once pasta is cool, add the chopped herbs and feta. Toss with the remaining dressing, add salt and pepper to taste, and divide up among lunch boxes.