- 3 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups chopped seeded English cucumber (about 1)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces flank steak, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Cook edamame according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 2. Combine soy sauce and next 5 ingredients (through sesame oil) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add edamame, tomatoes, cucumber, and onions; toss to coat.
- 3. Heat a medium cast-iron skillet over high heat. Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat. Combine steak, salt, and pepper, tossing to coat steak. Add steak mixture to pan; cook 5 minutes or until well browned and crisp, stirring frequently. Spoon 1 1/2 cups edamame mixture onto each of 4 plates; top evenly with steak.
Thank you myrecipes.com.