Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Clean Eating Printable Grocery List PDF

     I  found this nifty Clean Eating printable grocery list online, and thought that my readers might find use of it, It's a handy little list to keep on the fridge or to take with you to the grocery store to remind you of CE Approved items and extras you might want to try. Plus, it's got a smokin' hot picture of Tosca on it which is definitely motivating! Click the link to download, not the "download" button at the bottom of the grocery list.

Note: Since posting this, I've learned that you can only download this from Scribd if you have a Facebook or Scribd account. If you want this PDF and don't have either account, please email me at the address on the right column, and I'll be happy to send you a copy of the PDF by email.

Thanks!
  ecd_grocery_list