Friday, May 20, 2011

Foodsize.com

    When I come across an interesting website I think will help my readers, I am more than happy to pass it along. This one tweaked my interest simply because it is a subject with which I have long struggled - portion control and recognizing good choices when I see them.
     Foodsize.com is another site that visually shows readers what correct portion sizes look like, and what nutritional servings consist of. The more you get used to seeing smaller portions, the more easily you will incorporate this into your everyday life.








Now, this website is heavily Paleo-centric - so be aware that some of the information you see is coming from a Paleo and not necessarily a CE point of view...but I found it interesting to check out some of the "Here is what 100 calories of this food looks like" pictures.