- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate or blueberry juice - but you could use water with juice in it if need be
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1tbs honey
- 1/4 cup dried rosemary
- 2 tbs dried basil
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 20 oz ( 4 ) boneless skinless chicken breast
Instructions1. In a blender combine 1 cup blueberries and the next 7 ingredients. Set aside
2. Pound chicken breast to about 1/2 inch. Marinate chicken in mixture, add water if needed to cover.
3. Heat large skillet. Add marinated chicken and brown both sides. Add marinate bring to a boil, reduce and let simmer for 30 minutes until thick. Add remaining blueberries and heat through.