This is another great Sunday Clean Eating Prep Ahead idea ( read about Sunday Prep Ahead HERE and HERE ) you can do for the coming week which will make your Clean Eating almost effortless.
- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 c milk ( 2% for better flavor, skim for low fat )
- 1/2 + teaspoon salt
- 1/2 + teaspoon pepper
- Assorted mix-ins (such as shredded organic cheese, diced vegetables, and cooked / chopped chicken or turkey sausage )
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Heat your oven to 350º F and spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the eggs, half-and-half, and salt in a medium bowl, then evenly distribute the egg mixture among the muffin cups.
3. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of mix-ins to each cup, then sprinkle on a bit of Parmesan cheese, if you like.
4. Bake the frittatas until they are puffy and the edges are golden brown, about 20 to 25 minutes. (If necessary, run a butter knife around the edge of each one to loosen them before removing them from the pan.)
Let these cool completely and then store in a plastic container or freeze individually in plastic bags for grab & go convenience. ( Just remember to take one out of the freezer the night before to thaw! )