- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 new red potatoes, skin on
- 1 lb (450 g) green beans, trimmed
- 2 – 6 oz (170 g) cans light tuna ( I use white albacore, I prefer the more expensive kind ) , packed in water, drained
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, shelled and quartered
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) black olives
Instructions1. To make dressing, whisk vinegar, mustard, Minced Garlic, lemon juice and Black Pepper in a mixing bowl. Gradually whisk in oil until blended. Set aside.
2. Cook potatoes for approximately 10-15 minutes in boiling water, or until just tender. Remove from heat and rinse with cold water. Cool slightly and cut into quarters.
3. In the same pot, cook beans until tender-crisp. Drain and rinse in cold water.
4. Arrange tuna, potatoes, beans, tomatoes, onion, eggs and olives on a serving platter or in individual serving dishes. Season with Black Pepper.
5. Drizzle dressing overtop and serve.