Tuesday, February 15, 2011

100 Ways to Cook a Sweet Potato

I like to share other nifty websites I've found. After a conversation today about sweet potatoes, I knew I'd be posting this website: EndlessSimmer.com: 100 Ways to Cook a Sweet Potato.

Now obviously - some of these recipes won't be Clean. I'm highlighting this site so you get a feel for the sweet potato's diversity. It's a main course - it is a side - it is a dessert. It is breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Sweet potato frittata - just forget about adding the ham there, buddy boy.




Parsnip, Sweet Potato, and Bulgar wheat - looks kinda yummy, no?



Browse through the 100 pics and click on one that amuses you. Pick a recipe that can be scrubbed Clean - and you've got a winner.



C'mon - you know Sweet Potato sushi is very cool!