Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January 31

Good morning! You may have noticed that I had stopped posting my Daily CE food journal...well, since last Thursday I've had little appetite due to personal issues. These are resolved ( *hug* ) and I'm feeling better emotionally and physically. Like the post from last night: I'm definitely sensing I am bouncing back from emotional setbacks easier since my journey down the CE path began.

2 cups coffee with milk and stevia
1 - 6 oz cup Chobani Greek yogurt with blueberries

1/2 c almonds
1 pear

1 1/2 pieces grilled chicken with light seasoning
A mound of steamed spinach ( 2 cups maybe?? )

1/2 c+ raisins

8 oz broiled steak ( with a dab of A1 )
Fresh steamed broccoli ( stupendously delicious! )

Water: Almost 80 ounces ( I really focused on the water today! )