- 1 tsp red chile powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Spices, Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 16 oz Boneless Sirloin Steak
- 1 medium Zucchini (raw) - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 medium Yellow Squash - cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 medium Yellow Onion - quartered and separated
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 c Water
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Directions1. In a small bowl combine chile powder, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and 1/4 tsp sea salt. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of steak and press lightly to adhere. Let stand for 10 mins.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat, tilting skillet to lightly coat bottom. Add zucchini, squash and onion and cook for 3-4 mins. or until just tender-crisp, stirring frequently. Sprinkle mixture with remaining 1/4 tsp salt and place in a medium bowl and cover to keep warm.
3. Grill steak either on your gas/charcoal grill to desired doneness, or broil 4-6 minutes per side depending on doneness.
4. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a bowl combine diced tomato, water, worcestershire, balsamic vinegar, and red pepper flakes.
5. Place steak on a cutting board to rest. Return skillet to medium-high heat. Add sauce mixture to pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-4 mins or until reduced to 1/4 cup liquid, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, stir in 2 tsp olive oil and serve over steak, with squash onion stir fry on the side.