Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15

Today was a great day - until my family went out to eat and I was taken off path by the succulent teriyaki chicken at a favorite Chinese restaurant. I tried to do my best, and avoided the fried foods and clearly high fat choices.

3 c coffee with milk and stevia
1 - 6 oz Greek yogurt with banana ( I think I'm going to search out a different fruit for next week's yogurt! )

1 slice Wasa bread with a smear of peanut butter

1 medium mushroom and mozzarella omelet ( microwaved at work )
1 pear

Chicken teriyaki ( restaurant buffet )
Surimi crab salad
sauteed mushrooms
sweet potato slices
1 pork dumpling ( it honestly wasn't worth veering off path :-\ )
Jello cubes


60+ ounces water.

I know I'll be working on water consumption today - need to flush that salty teriyaki from my system!