Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tuesday, 01/11

Yesterday was a bit of a mess. I had a big misstep at lunchtime, but I'm trying not to dwell. I brought some frozen salmon in a prepackaged serving size plate I found at the store - low ingredient list ( slightly high sodium ), but overall - a clean choice. I heated it up in the microwave following the directions - and it was disgusting! I stunk up my whole office and everyone howled at me. I took one bite ( I'm not one who wastes food ) and threw the entire thing in the trash. Ugh! I only had a leftover can of Progresso soup from my pre-CE days in my desk at work - so I ate that instead. I should have gone out and gotten a salad - but I was pressed for time. Oh, well.

3 c coffee with milk and stevia
1 - 6oz Greek vanilla yogurt with slices of banana


Can of Progresso Italian Wedding soup
1/2 c of leftover black beans
1 pear

3 dried apricots and a handful of almonds

2 CE sloppy joes ( Francesco Rinaldi Heart2Be spicy marinana - very CE sauce & ground beef ) on whole wheat buns
corn and peas

80+ ounces water ( After the salty soup, and then the marinara, I needed the water )

Onward and upward. I'm going to make an effort to restock my desk with more CE choice for emergency lunches - canned / pouch tuna, some oatmeal, etc